Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home Improvement Project: The Little Things...



Today I am joining the Home Improvement Linky Party over at A Living Sacrifice to show you a couple of very small things I have accomplished in my home.

You've already read a few different posts on this blog regarding my new grocery shopping goals for this year, my system for grocery shopping, and my two week meal plan.  Continuing on with this theme, I came up with two things that make me smile every time I use them--which is quite often!

First of all, I wanted to have something attractive to write my two week menu plan out on.  I had tried this system before, but didn't really like how it worked.  I prefer just writing out my meal ideas without assigning them to a specific day.  That way I can just pick whichever one sounds good on any given day :).  Here's what I came up with:


Menu by


After printing it, I simply popped it into a plastic page protector and wrote my meals on it with a marker.  Simple and easy to use!

This project led to the inspiration of my second project. I decided to update my grocery staples list and format it to match my new menu sheet.  Here's what it looks like:




This list got popped into a plastic sleeve as well and then I hung both on my refrigerator.  I'm loving the colors and the functionality!




What home improvement projects have you been working on lately? 

1 comment:

  1. I love how your printouts turned out! So cute! It seems like you have a great system going. Thanks for linking up! =)

    ReplyDelete