Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

My friend, Nicole, over at A Living Sacrifice posts a list of "top ten" things every Tuesday.  This blog series is called Top Ten Tuesday.  This week, in honor of Canadian Thanksgiving, she posted top ten things that she is thankful for in this past year.  You can read her post here.

Even though today is technically Wednesday, I thought I would join in the fun and also post a list of top ten things I am thankful for from this past year.

So here goes:

1. Marrying my best friend

2. New friendships

3. Encouraging church services/family

4. God's provision for our needs

5. A job within walking distance of my home

6. God's protection in a car accident

7. Seeing all of my family this summer

8. A great group of second grade students I taught

9. Babysitting Devin's 2 year old cousin

10. God's teaching me the importance of being in His Word daily.

What things are you thankful for? It's often easier to focus on what we wish would change instead of thanking God for the blessings that we already have through Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment